5 Reasons You Need to Post Bail and Get Out of JailAfter an arrest, you have two options if the judge sets bail: you can pay the bail and get out of jail, or you can stay in jail until your trial. In most cases, it’s best to pay the bail. Here are the top five reasons why.
- You Can See Your Family and Make Arrangements
- You Can Start to Make Restitution
- You Will Look Better for Your Trial
- You Lower the Risk of Accidentally Making Incriminating Statements
- You Can Communicate With Your Lawyer More Easily